Weddings, Christenings, Birthdays, Corporate events…
We are experienced and happy to help and advise you on all your wine, champagne, beer & soft drink requirements.
- Real Ales help to make a party special. We offer a range of ales, but require 10 days notice and the ale needs 2/3 days to settle before use. Poly pins hold 36 pints.
- We offer a Sale or Return service so that you don’t need to worry about running out of anything. We will calculate quantities according to the number of guests and work on the generous side. Whatever is left (as long as it’s in re-saleable condition) will be taken back into stock.
- We are able to loan ice trugs, water jugs etc to help your event run smoothly. We also sell ice.
- Glassware is loaned free of charge providing the appropriate drinks are purchased from us. We require glasses to be returned cleaned, as you would wish to receive them. Breakages are charged at £1.00 per standard wine glass, £2.50 per fine flute or £7 per Riedel.
- How about a Cheese & Wine party? We offer private parties here at The Wine Centre. A “walkabout and mingle” format including finger-and-bowl supper and wine-tasting for £45 per person on Friday evenings, 7.30-11.00pm (30-40 guests). We host your party. Again, enquiries welcome.
Other Party Services:
Locally we work with some of the best caterers in the area and we are happy to recommend specific wine and food matches. Give us a call and we can discuss your requirements. Better still, drop in: opening hours are 10am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Don`t forget we sell fantastic cheeses and we offer cheese wedding cakes.